Saturday, August 25, 2007

Taking my first solo trip

So Labor day weekend I'm going to be spending the night away from my kids for the first time since giving birth to Matthew. I'm going to be going camping, hiking, and white water rafting with the staff from Jhoon Rhee. Needless to say, I'm a little bit nervous about being away from the kids, but it just sounded like too much fun to pass up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip. Usually the children do better than the parents. My first trip away, I cried when I talked to my son on the phone. He was laughing and having fun without me, so relax and enjoy yourself!

Amber said...

That is so awesome! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I am glad you can have a little you time. It is hard to leave the kids but enjoy every minute and you will be that much better of a mom when you return.

Cami said...

WOW! That is so exciting. It is a little nerve wracking to be away from the kids, but I hope you allow yourself to have lots of fun. I love rafting!!