




Well I survived my first trip away from the kids. I did have a little panic at the end and asked my mom to take the kids with her to the beach for the weekend. It worked out great because the kids got to go some where and didn't feel like I was leaving them. Eventhough 70% of my trip was driving, I still had a fun time. In the last picture you can see the 20 foot rock that some of us jumped off into the water. I almost chickened out after I looked off the edge from the top. At one point my helmet got trapped under the raft and someone had to jump in and get it out. The kids did good with my mom. Matthew got so worn out from the beach that he fell asleep at the dinner table the first night.
4 comments:
I am so glad you had a blast! Those pictures are amazing, I would love to go there. You are so brave to jump what an experience. Glad the boys did good too.
Awesome pics! I love rafting. That is way fun. I'm glad your boys did well!
What a fun adventure. I've never rafted before. It looks fun! You are very brave to jump from so high. I think I would've had to be pushed. So glad your boys did great.
Man it looks like you had so much fun! I have been so behind on checking blogs lately (obviously!) I LOVE rafting. Take me with you next time!!
Post a Comment