Wow! It looks like you guys had a great time! Jeffy would have died to fight with Darth Vadar!!!
What fun! We've never been there. Looks like we'll have to go. I'll bet your kids were in heaven!
What a great time!! Man it makes me want to go so bad. I hope soon but who knows. Glad you had a good time. What fun memories for your family.
MAN have I been thinking about how you all went there. I was even at the park the other day, hoping you'd stop by so we could chat about it :) Looks like you had a BLAST!! I'm adding you to my blog roll, by the way. Hope you dont' mind :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! It looks like you guys had a great time! Jeffy would have died to fight with Darth Vadar!!!
What fun! We've never been there. Looks like we'll have to go. I'll bet your kids were in heaven!
What a great time!! Man it makes me want to go so bad. I hope soon but who knows. Glad you had a good time. What fun memories for your family.
MAN have I been thinking about how you all went there. I was even at the park the other day, hoping you'd stop by so we could chat about it :) Looks like you had a BLAST!! I'm adding you to my blog roll, by the way. Hope you dont' mind :)
Post a Comment