Monday, September 24, 2007
Summer Vacation...better late then never
I am so excited, we are finally leaving for vacation Friday morning. We have been attempting to get down to Flordia for a week since April but due to Zack's work schedule, kids activities, and finances, we haven't been able to go until now. This will be the first time that we drive there and not fly. We couldn't get are usual $35 a way Southwest tickets and so in an attempt to save about $500 were going to try. Hopefully the boys won't get to restless and cranky. I'm going to be bringing the dvd player, lots of snack, and some toys. Any ideas for things that have kept your kids entertained on long car trips will be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, good luck! Let us know how it goes, because we're thinking of doing that ourselves!!
Well I am so jealous!! You guys are going to have a blast. I can't wait to see lots of pictures when you come back. We miss you but have fun!
I recommend lots of M&M's. They can last a long time because you hand them out one at a time, and only if they're behaving! Good luck and have fun!
Post a Comment