Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kellan







Happy Valentines Day Kellan
born Feb. 14
7 lbs 1 oz

5 comments:

Christie said...

He is So "extremely cute" just like his hat says. :-) I hope that all is well with you guys. Let me know if you need help w/ preschool rides, we'll work something out.

Corinne said...

YAY!! I am so thrilled for your family - what a darling :)

Tracy said...

Oh, he's beautiful! Congratulations. I hope you are all doing well. Enjoy your little angel!

Jeri said...

OH he is so adorable. He looks so long in the first picture! What was his length? I can' wait to see his little face in person. Congratulations!!

We'll have to plan that playdate for the kids older kids now!

Cami said...

YAY!! Congratulations! He is just so darling! I hope I get to see him before I move. (Did you know I'm moving away--very sad.)