
Zack took the boys to Medieval Times tonight, and they had such a blast!! Matthew came home and was jumping all over my bed reenacting the sword fighting and talking about all the different knights that he saw. I wish that I had felt well enough to go with them, but I think I enjoyed My boys being able to come home and tell me all about it just as much. Plus I got some rare quiet time to rest.
6 comments:
How fun! Jake took Jefferson for a Daddy Jeffy date to a movie today, but Medieval Times is way cooler. What a fun guy date!
They look like they really enjoyed it!! I am glad you were able to rest at home. Maybe next time you can go too.
I took my family there for Xavier's 5th birthday last November and WOW did they LOVE it!! I'm so glad your boys got to go :)
Oh, I need to take my kids. They see the castle and always ask to go. How nice that you had some time to yourself!
Hey there! I just found your blog, but it looks like you don't use it very often! =) I'll see you soon.
Emily!!! I just found your blog! I know that this is an old post, but I hope you check it... Congratulations on the baby! I heard you were a real champ in the delivery room :-)
Post a Comment