Friday, August 15, 2008
Baptism
I just wanted to thank everyone who braved the rain last night to offer their support. I know what it takes to get everyone dressed up and out on a night like that. I was also very touched by both Cami and Amber's heart felt talks that they gave. I'm looking forward to seeing my boys learn and grow, and getting to know everyone better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations! We were so happy to be there to support you.
You are so great!! I am so proud of you and think you are amazing. Thanks for letting us be a part of such a special night. What a great memory it will be forever. Happy that I will be seeing you more! We will send you pics soon.
Hey there emily! I blog stalked you.. mwaa haa haaa. I'm so sad that I couldn't be there for your baptism. N was out of town and my schedule demanding son was already sleeping. We'll have to get together soon!
Oh friend, I wish I could've been there. Everyone has told me how wonderful it was. At least you'll be in church with me now and I get to see you every week :)
I'm so glad we were able to be with you on your special day! I love seeing you at church!
Post a Comment