I cannot believe that the release date for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince has been moved from November 2008 to July 2009!!!!! It makes me mad too that the studio is doing it just to make more money.
I know, it's ridiculous!! I mean, I don't understand--the same people are going to see it no matter when it comes out. Ugh. So dumb. Your poor little countdown up there just went to just under a year!!
4 comments:
I know, it's ridiculous!! I mean, I don't understand--the same people are going to see it no matter when it comes out. Ugh. So dumb. Your poor little countdown up there just went to just under a year!!
I hadn't heard this!! Man I was really looking forward to this!
I'm so lame... I haven't even seen the last movie. They also moved it back b/c of Radcliffs funky horse play.
Yeah, that's news to me. I'm mad too :(
Post a Comment